1) Relationships: Build strong personal relationships with the members of the group. Expand our social networks!
2) Networking: Help each other succeed in business.
3) Mentorship: Work with and mentor recently graduated former athletes as they enter the business world.
4) Social Outreach: Team up with local nonprofits to further their social objectives
Events: The following order of events will be replicated each quarter.
1) Networking: Traditional networking event for our Athlete Members.
2) Speakers: Events featuring local businessmen, non-profits, entrepreneurs.
3) Socials: Social mixer events for Athlete Members and their contacts.
We will be rotating event locations throughout the year. Not all events will be in an office conference room. Instead, we will host events at local businesses, wineries, etc. We will keep everyone apprised of event locations.
Team Oregon will feature the top athletes from 6th, 7th and 8th grade competing to win the FBU National Championship in Naples, FL.
EForce Football is a holistic program rooted in the Long Term Athlete Development Model that includes; skill development sessions, strength/speed training and classroom football sessions. Click here to learn more.
LinePro provides specialized training for offensive and defensive lineman through the Northwest. Its team of former college and professional players are unmatched in their commitment to developing young and aspiring lineman. Click here to learn more.
Unlimited Training at EForce gyms for $99/mo. (regular price $209)
Westside - 17355 Boones Ferry Rd. Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Eastside - 17951 SE Hemrich Rd. Damascus, OR 97089
Contact: email@example.com or call (503) 344-4949